July 2010 Design Newsletter
Welcome to our July 2010 Newsletter from Wall Huggers
In this issue we will discuss; Do You Need To Hire A Professional Interior Designer?
You are really ready to start freshening up your home, but you're not really sure where to start. Should you try to do the
work yourself or should you hire a professional Interior Designer to handle the project?
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, you really should consider hiring a professional Interior Designer or
Decorator to move the project along.
• Is every minute of every day filled with work, kids, and volunteer obligations? Do you feel as though you just can't
add one more thing to your busy life?
• When you look at fabrics and paint, are there so many choices that you just don't know where to start?
• Did you start to redecorate your room and buy a few nice pieces, but just don't know what to do with them?
• Have you seen pictures in magazines of the look you want but don't know how to make it happen in your home?
• Are you and your living companion having trouble agreeing on what to do?
• Have you bought pieces through the years but don't know how to make them work together?
• Do you own a house with character and don't know how to decorate the home and remain true to its history?
• Are you finally at the stage where you want to coordinate the colors and style of your whole home but don't know
how to do it without having it seem boring?
• Do you want to do some major renovation involving moving walls or lighting fixtures?
• Do you have more money now and want to have your home reflect your step up in life?
• Have the kids moved out and you'll be using your home more for business entertaining and need a more formal look
than you're comfortable with?
• Did you visit a Designer Showhouse and see the perfect room, and you'll settle for nothing less than that very
designer to do your room?
• Have you seen some pieces of furniture or fabrics that are available "to the trade only"?
• Do you need work done but don't know any qualified workmen to do it?
• Do you want someone else to hassle with ordering and installing the decorative elements?
• Do you have your heart set on some elaborate faux painting or custom-designed cabinets?
• Do you want your home to be "one-of-a-kind," unlike anything you've seen before?
• Do you have good taste but need someone else to put it all together?
• Does it seem as though all the stores have the same things and you want something unique?
• Do you have a particular look in mind but don't know how to achieve it?
• Do you have architectural plans for a new house but want a pro to confirm that everything will look right?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you should probably consider consulting with, if not hiring, a decorator
to help you with your decorating project. You'll find that it's money well-spent.
A professional designer or decorator will help you enhance your home and bring to life your vision that seems at times
hard to put together.
Hire an expert who will envision your needs as well to incorporate this into the final design scheme.
Good luck with your design project and remember to bring those things into your home that you truly love.
Designer Chic Upholstered Wall Panels
|Call Toll Free:
Made in Canada
Please feel free to pass this information along to your friends and family members to also help them with their interior décor projects.
We also invite you to browse our website. We have a great selection of upholstered wall panels that can work in any decor.
We welcome your comments and suggestions and hope that you enjoy this great summer season.
Connie Beland / Owner
If you enjoyed receiving our Design Newsletter or special offer notices, please tell your friends and co-workers. They can sign up
by sending a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our website and submitting their information online.
Be sure to whitelist our websites above Upholsteredwallhuggers.com to make sure your copy does not get thrown in your junk mail